The Vanderbilts traveled all over the world, including Canada, known for its French heritage, floral displays, and crisp winters. Neiges Eau de Parfum is a long-lasting fragrance, which evokes the scent of pure white flowers found in the country.
Ingredients: Alcohol denat. (80% vol.), parfum (fragrance), alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, citronellol, eugenol, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, farnesol, geraniol, hexyl, cinnamal, hydroxcitronellal, hydroxyisohxyl, 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool
- Apply to pulse points without rubbing or lightly mist hair or skin
- Top notes: hyacinth, lily of the valley, rose and jasmine
- Middle notes: magnolia and orange blossom
- Bottom notes: sandalwood and musk
- 50 ml
- Be the first to review this product