In the early 1900s, the Vanderbilts enjoyed visiting other countries, including Canada. Neiges Eau de Toilette is a lighter concentration of pure white flowers, reminiscent of the crisp, floral Canadian air. Neiges is a lovely, subtle fragrance for day to day use, lasting three to six hours.
Ingredients: Alcohol denat. (80% vol.), parfum (fragrance), alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, cinnamyl alcohol, citral, citronellol. eugenol, evernia prunastri (oakmoss) extract, farnesol, geraniol, hexyl, cinnamal, hydroxcitronellal, hydroxyisohxyl, 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool
- Apply to pulse points without rubbing, or lightly mist hair or skin
- Top notes: hyacinth, lily of the valley, rose and jasmine
- Middle notes: magnolia and orange blossom
- Bottom notes: sandalwood and musk 50 mL
- Be the first to review this product