Crafted specifically for Biltmore®, the elegant Chauncey Necklace and Earrings are named for Chauncey Beadle, Biltmore's horticulturist from 1890 to 1940. This exquisite jewelry set reflects the lofty windows of Biltmore's grand glass-roofed Conservatory.
- Manufacturer's Item #: BE3015
- 25x15 MM
- Cast in 925 Sterling Silver
- Heirloom quality
- Care instructions: We recommend storing your jewelry in an airtight box or bag, and polishing your treasure with a silver cleaning cloth to keep your pieces shiny and clean for many years to come.
- Crafted exclusively for Biltmore by Southern Gates®
- Be the first to review this product